Portable 60-Watt, 2-Channel Acoustic Instrument Amplifier with Original TURBOSOUND Speaker and KLARK TEKNIK FX Processor.
- Powerful 60-Watt amplifier specifically designed for acoustic instruments and vocals
- 2 independent channels with separate volume controls and dedicated EQs
- World-famous, British engineered TURBOSOUND dual-cone speaker
- Switchable Microphone/Line channel provides inputs for both dynamic and condenser microphones plus line inputs
- Active, ultra-musical 2/3-band EQ per channel
- Multi-FX processor with high-resolution 24-bit converters
- KLARK TEKNIK effects processor with 16 effects including 7 reverb programs, delay, echo, chorus and combination effects
- Balanced DI output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Aux input on 3.5 mm phone jack connects to MP3 player, drum computer, etc.
- FX insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Dedicated Tuner and Line output for additional flexibility
- Dual footswitch connector for Mute and internal effects (footswitch FSB102B not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany